April 7th-9th, 2021. Gran Canaria (SPAIN)
It is our great pleasure to announce you the 7th edition of the International conference on Time Series and Forecasting (ITISE 2021), which will take place in Gran Canaria (Spain) in April 7th-9th, 2021. Please, find further information about our conference at the website: http://itise.ugr.es.
For this new edition and due to your wide experience in the areas of Time Series and Forecasting, we would like to propose you for joining us in this conference, presenting your contribution.
The ITISE 2021 (7th International conference on Time Series and Forecasting) seeks to provide a discussion forum for scientists, engineers, educators and students about the latest ideas and realizations in the foundations, theory, models and applications for interdisciplinary and multidisciplinary research encompassing disciplines of computer science, mathematics, statistics, forecaster, econometric, etc. in the field of time series analysis and forecasting.
The aim of ITISE 2021 is to create a a friendly environment that could lead to the establishment or strengthening of scientific collaborations and exchanges among attendees, and therefore, ITISE 2021 solicits high-quality original research papers (including significant work-in-progress) on any aspect time series analysis and forecasting, in order to motivating the generation, and use of knowledge and new computational techniques and methods on forecasting in a wide range of fields.
We encourage you to submit paper focused on interesting, relevant and original works that are related to these subjects. We also admit the submission of short abstracts. You could also be interested in organizing a special session for this conference. These are some important dates for the submission (can be extended, information in the web page).
- Submission of Special Session proposals: September 15th, 2020.
- Submission of papers/abstract by authors: October 10th, 2020.
- Notification of provisional acceptance: November 12th, 2020.
- Submission of final accepted contributions: January 20th, 2021.
- Early Registration: January 20th, 2021.
- ITISE CONFERENCE: April 7th-9th, 2021.
Please, if you have problem with these deadlines, contact: ITISE@ugr.es
The topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
1.- Time Series Analysis and Forecasting:
- Nonparametric and functional methods
- Vector processes
- Probabilistic approaches to modeling macroeconomic uncertainties
- Uncertainties in forecasting processes
- Forecasting with Many Models. Model integration
- Forecasting theoretics
- Ensemble forecasting
- Forecasting performance evaluation
- Interval forecasting
- Data preprocessing methods: Data decomposition, seasonal adjustment, singular spectrum analysis, detrending methods, etc.
2.- Econometrics and Forecasting:
- Econometric models
- Econometric Forecasting
- Real time macroeconomic monitoring and forecasting
- Advanced econometric methods
3.- Advanced methods and on-line learning in time series:
- Adaptivity for stochastic models
- On-line machine learning for forecasting
- Aggregation of predictors • Hierarchical forecasting
- Forecasting with computational intelligence
- Time series analysis with computational intelligence
- Integration of system dynamics and forecasting models
4.- High Dimensional and Complex/Big Data:
- Local vs global forecasts
- Dimension reduction techniques
- Forecasting Complex/Big data
5.- Forecasting in real problems:
- Health forecasting
- Atmospheric science forecasting
- Telecommunication forecasting
- Hydrological forecasting
- Traffic forecasting
- Tourism forecasting
- Marketing forecasting
- Modelling and forecasting in power markets
- Energy forecasting
- Climate forecasting
- Financial forecasting and risk analysis
- Forecasting electricity load and prices
- Forecasting and planning systems
- Applications in real problem (finance, transportation, networks, meteorology, ehealth, environment, etc).
All accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings, under ISSN references. Full papers contributions will be sent to be indexed in the ISI Conference Proceedings Citation Index (Thomson Reuters) and the DBLP database. Selected contributions will consider to be published in the book series of Springer: Contributions to Statistics.
A list of papers with very high quality will be selected to be extended and submitted in different special issues.
It will be a pleasure if you can actively participate in ITISE 2021 conference.
Thanks for your attention, and we hope to see you in Gran Canaria (Meloneras), during the ITISE 2021 event.
Please, feel free to contact us for any further question or remark.
ITISE 2021. Conference chairs.
International Conference on Time Series and Forecasting- ITISE 2021.
April 7th-9th, 2021. Gran Canaria (Meloneras), Spain