Your paper must be placed in a suitable foreign journal for its wide distribution in the international scientific community. We will help you decide for the most suitable journal for your paper. Our experts will select several specialised publications relevant to the topic of your scientific work and prepare a detailed report with recommendations. During the selection process, we consider the following:
- correspondence of the manuscript to the subject of the journal;
- the full-value and completeness of the manuscript (correct title, literate text, keywords, list of authors and literature, tables, graphs and additions);
- correspondence of language and grammar quality to foreign standards;
- usefulness and readability of images;
- relevance of the list of references;
- originality of and lack of plagiarism in the manuscript
IMPORTANT! The manuscript should be written in English language. We offer translation from Spanish, Portuguese, German, Dutch, French, Italian, Polish, Arabic, and Indonesian languages, the translation services are available here.
Our experts will determine the most suitable specialised journals based on your paper.
Example of selecting journals for an article ∙ PDF, 0.6 Mb